Monday, May 05, 2014

Continuing Legal Education...

I scored a big win today. I received a reminder email that my 30 hours of Continuing Legal Education had to be reported by June 30th. OMG was my initial response as I searched frantically to see if this was a mistake. I mean, I just did CLE reporting! Well, two years flies by super fast when you're having fun. I know I completed some seminars here and there but for the most part, I have 30 hours to complete by month end for a reduced fee through the Chicago Bar Association. The WIN part is that the Bank is going to pay for my CLE and I didn't have to come out of pocket for the $271 like I did a couple of years ago.  I needed a WIN! Score!

I had coffee with my friend who is also an attorney this morning and he shares the same reporting period and is in the same boat.  He was the one who suggested that I ask the Bank to pay and I thought, why not?!?! So thankful for the win!  I updated my net worth over at neworthiq for April.  You can click on the link at the top right to get to my profile. Thanks.

No comments: