Monday, May 05, 2014

Surrender...

I didn't sleep well last night.  Well actually I slept okay but I popped awake very early.  Since I was up with thoughts racing through my mind, I bit the bullet and worked out this morning.  I did the first DVD of the T25 workout series.  25 minutes later and I am dripping sweat and my chest is feeling just fine.  I was a little worried but I figured I would just take some ibuprofen if it bothered me later.  I haven't had a good workout since February when I got that nasty virus so it feels pretty good.

While I was working out, I kept thinking that I need to surrender all the struggle and worries surrounding getting married, having children and paying off the debt.  I am just going to do my best to stay focused on the present, take things day by day and focus on the things I can control to become the best Me.  I am so very thankful for my life, my family and my close friends.  I may not be exactly where I want to be but I am not where I used to be and I trust that God is giving me this test so that one day I will have a beautiful testimony.  I may still feel broken but he's putting me back together a little bit every day. Grace! 

Have a great day! 


No comments: