Monday, May 26, 2014

Hit the Track...

I slept in this morning for the first time in a long time and it felt great. I got up and went for my very first training run. The arches in my feet have been hurting really bad doing the T25 so I decided to see if the track at the local high school was open. I was so happy to see it open and several people out running. I even ran into an old classmate from junior high and high school. Love!

The soft track was great for my feet but I do need to get out earlier to beat the sun and heat. I think I burned a little. I ran Mile 1 straight. I sprinted the straights and walked the curves on Mile 2. My lungs were struggling with the 80 degree heat and direct sunlight. My inhaler was my friend. Once I got light headed, I called it quits.

I Came! I Saw! I Conquered! Day 1! =)



No comments: