Sunday, May 04, 2014

Day of Rest...

Woke up this morning and the pain was back again in my chest. I bit the bullet and finally took 600mg of Ibuprofen in Church. I was hoping to get to running this week, even if it's on the treadmill, but the doc told me to take it easy for a while until the pain subsides. Bummer! 

Church was really great this morning. My best friend text me to wake me for the early service and now I'm getting a pedicure before the rain starts today. It's always nice to start the week off with a good word, good company, good eats and relaxation. 

I have a little reading to do for work this evening but not too much. I'll stop by to see my parents and then make my way home for the evening. 

My credit card is on fire this month. I had to register my LLC with the State, and had a few more unexpected expenses but it's going to be okay. I'll have to dip into my savings a bit next month to pay it off in full. Then I have to prepare for the medical bills coming from the trip to the ER Monday. 

It's hard. Sometimes I feel like I take 5 steps ahead and three steps back but I'm still making progress every month so I just have to give Thanks. Looking forward to having a partner one day in life for the companionship and so I won't have to take care of everything in my own. It's a heavy weight and sometimes I just wish I had someone to share the load. 

Have a Super Sunday! No matter what's going on...keep smiling! =)

No comments: