Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Four Day Week...

Back to work today after a wonderful long weekend. I leave for Toronto on Friday and I'm looking forward to hanging out with my friend MC (we always joke that we have the same initials) and visiting Niagara Falls on Saturday. He's been counting down since last week and sent me the forecast this morning which looks awesome or this weekend. Thumbs up!

I jumped on the treadmill this morning for 30 minutes. It takes forever for my body temperature to come back down, even with a cool shower. Thank goodness, I don't need or wear make-up. Just a little eye liner, mascara and lip gloss and I'm good to go.

I'm doing my very best to stay positive, focus on being my best self and remain  thankful for all of my blessings. I cannot say that I don't miss Harlem because I do but I hope he's doing well whenever he is in the world. It's still crazy to me how I'd never know where he was when we were apart. Without a permanent address, he could be anywhere at anytime. A life so different than my own. Not wrong or right. Just very different. My Mom mentioned him yesterday when we were talking about men and crooked teeth. I know...random. She mentioned his smile and I had to just grin and agree because he has a smile that makes my heart melt. Bright smile against rich chocolate. Just Beautiful! I hope he's smiling wherever he is and I pray he's happy. 

I intend for this to be an easy and peaceful workweek. I begin leading another review today and I have to kick it off before I leave for Toronto since I'll be gone for a week. I should have an interview scheduled soon for a new position. I am ready to move on to a new challenge. 

Have a great day!!! 

No comments: