Tuesday, May 06, 2014

My Value...

What is my life worth? My family and my friends say I am priceless but the price I have to pay to actually get to live is $225,000. My very soul is crying out to live but I'm walking dead. In debt prison. 

I work so hard and I try so hard but the progress is slow and it's so grueling. I want help and I need help but I'm alone and there's no one to help. People around me are just making it too. 

I had a really and I mean really bad day at work today. I'm literally sitting on the train after working a long 10 hour day and I have more tears in my eyes. I am smart and good at my job, really good at my job, but I hate it and I hate my boss. She's a miserable person who wants everyone else to be miserable too. 

I just wanted so badly to pack my things up, leave and never come back. $225,000....that's the price for my freedom. I try to surrender it all to God but then I just keep getting knocked down. There are days when I just want to give up. Today is one of those days.

2 comments:

Theresa d said...

Sending you a hug. Hang in there.

Chitown said...

Thanks Theresa!