Sunday, May 25, 2014

Enjoying the Park...

One of my most favorite things to do is go to the park to just to walk around or sit and enjoy a good book. I got up early this morning to go to Church and I stopped over to my parents' house to get my cookout assignment. Wine picked up and car washed, I was able to pull over, grab a chair out of my trunk and enjoy this beautiful day in the park.  

In a couple of hours, I will head over for some good eats. My Mom is throwing a bunch of stuff on the grill. Yum!!! The family is coming over so I will get to enjoy good food and quality time with loved ones. Can't ask for much better. 

Yesterday, I got an awesome massage, treated myself to lunch and then my Mom and I took my nephew to see Rio 2 which was such a cute movie. Despite it being a cartoon, I found myself laughing at different parts and bopping to the music while my nephew destroyed my nachos and slurpee. lol That's okay, after the movie I took him down in the arcade with some car racing games. lol...I will always be a kid at heart. Maybe today, we'll play a little baseball and football in the yard. Oooh....my Dad put together the hoop I bought my nephew for Christmas so there is sure to be some basketball too. Fun! 

Remaining thankful for all my blessings. I hope you guys are enjoying this long weekend. 



No comments: