Friday, February 11, 2011

$200 Weekly Challenge...

Today is Friday and a new $200/week challenge begins.

Here is last week's recap....Total Spent: $202.92!!! =)



I admit that I did not go grocery shopping at all this week. With the day ski trip last Saturday, the Superbowl in Sunday and working late nights this week, it didn't happen. On the flip side, I don't think it made a huge deal in the overall numbers for the week. Last week's food and groceries totaled $64 and the week before that it was $80.

I really came in at $175.81 for the week. The gloves that I bought to go skiing should have come out of my clothing/shopping fund but I was rushing and forgot to transfer funds on my iPhone with ING so I just used my regular debit card. I could of transferred the $28 dollars back into my account but I just bit the cost out of my weekly budget and kept it moving.

Another good week!!!



No comments: