Friday, January 19, 2007

Final Tuition Payment...

My student loans dispersed and I paid my last tuition bill for law school. What a wonderful thing!!! With the payment of tuition and full repayment of my Christmas expenses, my net worth took a tumble to ($92k). From this point on, I am hoping things will get better and my net worth will improve.

Next month, I expect to receive my bonus and tuition reimbursement totaling approximately $4,500 after taxes. Bar exam fees including prep programs will cost me approximately $4,200 so I am going to use the extra money to pay for those expenses.

The leftover funds from my loan distribution will be transferred to my WaMu high yield savings account earning 5%.

Classes start back on Monday. I am looking forward to finishing up my law school career on a strong note. I hope 2007 will be full of new beginnings and success!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have it all under control. Good luck and keep up the good work!

Chitown said...

Thank you D!!! I believe that things are really going to improve for me from here on out.