Saturday, February 08, 2014

Auntie & Cleaning Duty...

This weekend is mostly about family and cleaning. My Sister and BIL are out of town so I'm on Auntie Duty to help out my parents who are keeping my nephew for the weekend. We went to his swim class this morning and to breakfast. We're planning to take him to see the Lego movie this afternoon which means nachos & popcorn! Yes! (Fist Pump...LOL)

I am also on sanitize the house duty since I've been home and sick with a nasty virus over the past week and a half. Everything needs a good wiping down so that's a big mission for this weekend. The 52-Week Cleaning Challenge starts for me tomorrow so I'm ready to organize & purge. I'm more of a minimalist at heart. Clutter is not my thing. 

I may go out tonight but it's snowing pretty hard right now and while the weather isn't appealing for driving, it would be good for me to get out of the house, mingle and have some fun. I've been in a bit of a funk being sick, isolated and alone. You never know what blessing you may cross paths with on a random night out in the city. 

Right now, I'm curled up on my couch watching the snow fall. Perhaps we'll throw in a snowball battle and some sledding this weekend. =)

No comments: