Sunday, February 02, 2014

Tears...

I'm weak. I'm crying. 5 days straight of feeling like crap and I don't know if I'm getting any better. There's so much pain and I know I've already taken too much ibuprofen and cold medicine. I will definitely call the doctor tomorrow morning for antibiotics. I didn't want to deal with a ridiculous medical bill from urgent care just for them to prescribe me a z-pack.

It's times like this when I wish I had a partner. Someone to lean on who wouldn't mind making a bowl of soup or making a cup of tea or putting a load of laundry in so I can rest. Doing it all on my own still. I know God's plans are bigger than my own. I just have to surrender it all and believe he'll turn it around for good. I just have to remember that he won't put more on me than I can handle. 

I am going to email my new Team Lead and hopefully he will look at his Blackberry today. I am pretty sure I won't make into the office tomorrow for 3 meetings we have scheduled in the morning. Hopefully he can cover them or I can reschedule. I haven't had a voice since Thursday evening and my parents couldn't even understand me on the phone yesterday so I had to text them.  

It's going to be okay. This too shall pass. 


No comments: