Saturday, February 15, 2014

VDay & Auto Show...

My friend and I went out to a Valentine's Day event last night downtown and it was nice.  We enjoyed it for about an hour or so and then we were both looking at each other like "what's next?!?!" lol  We decided to head back to the suburbs to see a movie.  Thank goodness for the SUV and tented windows because I was thrilled to jump in the back, strip off my dress and heels and throw on my jeans.  I am so glad I brought a change of clothes. After years of playing softball, I can change entire outfits in the car in minutes. =)  We saw the movie "About Last Night" which was excellent and sooo funny.  I was laughing the entire time.  After working from home all day which was also a treat, I had a good Valentine's Day. 

My family and I spent the afternoon at the auto show today. I was taking a look at SUVs that I may be interested in and a few convertibles also caught my eye. I plan to drive my green machine as long as possible but it's nice to know what's in inventory out there. All in all, it was a very blessed day hanging out with the family. Love! 

No comments: