Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Niagara Falls...

I got accepted into the Senior Leadership Program at the Bank which is a 10-month program to hone my leadership and management skills to take my career to the next level. My brother-in-law is finishing up the program but he already has direct reports. I'm proud of him too because he just got promoted. 

Now, the exciting part. lol The training kicks off in June in Toronto so I will probably parlay that trip into my Niagara Falls mini vacation since it's only 1.5 hours away. So, the flight can be on the Bank's tab and a few of my readers have mentioned that the Canada side is way better. Oh Yeah!!! =)

I am leading a review right now but I would love to find myself on a beach or riding up the CA coast in March. Hey...why not both?!?! Sounds wonderful. I am going to put that desire out into the Universe. Sun and fun would make my heart smile and give me something to look forward to. 

No comments: